Stabilize and align finger IP joints to enhance hand function.
- Made of 1/16" (16mm), high-temperature polypropylene. Oval-8® splints can be adjusted with a heat gun for a small angle alteration.
- With a simple turn of the splint, each Oval-8® Finger Splint can be used to correct swan neck, boutonnière and mallet deformities, reduce lateral deviation and rest trigger finger.
- Oval-8® splints feature a wide, flat band for comfortable pressure distribution and control.
- Available in 14 sizes, each Oval-8®finger splint fits both a full and a half ring size.
Sizes correspond to jeweler’s ring sizes, though correlation may vary due to swelling or joint changes
*Need this item right away? Please contact the Dublin Healthy Living Center to purchase:
- Dublin Medical Offices: (925) 556-4297
- *Available to ship anywhere or pick up at your local Kaiser Permanente facility.