Everything needed to perform range of motion exercises at home.
- Norco™ Shoulder Pulley is ideal for home use, to independently improve range of shoulder movement and coordination following shoulder injury, or surgery.
- Can be used for exercises while seated, standing, or lying down.
- Sets up in minutes by positioning the web strap over the top along the hinged side of any standard door.
- Pre-assembled and ready to use, the shoulder pulley includes: exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions and photos, non-slip web door strap, 6-1/2 ft. (2.4 m) cord, pulley mechanism and ergonomically designed handles for comfort and effectiveness.
- The webbing anchor fits snugly between the door and frame and will not scratch surfaces.
- For optimal attachment to door, use the Norco™ Universal Door Bracket (sold separately).
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
*Need this item right away? Please contact the Dublin Healthy Living Center to purchase:
- Dublin Medical Offices: (925) 556-4297
- *Available to ship anywhere or pick up at your local Kaiser Permanente facility.