Comfortable splint provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger function
- The same CMC thumb wrap-around orthosis as the Comfort Cool® CMC Restriction Splint, but with the addition of a firm, moldable insert inside the thumb strap.
- Microwave the thumb strap to soften the thermoplastic insert, and then mold it to fit precisely along the thenar eminence crease.
- Thumb strap helps to abduct and stabilize the first metacarpal and open the thumb web space.
- Ideal for treating thumb deformity and contractures due to neurological conditions, median nerve injuries or arthritis, especially where the thumb is held abducted against the palm.
- Plus sizes are a half size bigger in the hand and a full size larger in thumb circumference to accommodate enlarged thumb conditions.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
*Need this item right away? Please contact the Dublin Healthy Living Center to purchase:
- Dublin Medical Offices: (925) 556-4297
- Available to ship anywhere or pick up at your local Kaiser Permanente facility.