Low-profile hand and thumb CMC support is ideal for carpal tunnel or de Quervain’s release.
- Designed to provide light support and compression around the wrist and across the thumb CMC joint.
- Slightly tacky gel pad adheres directly onto the skin to protect, soften and desensitize scar areas.
- Ideal for use on incision sites to help desensitize and prevent hypertrophic scar formation after de Quervain's and carpal tunnel release.
- The Hand/Thumb CMC Wrap is made of 3.0mm (1/8") Comfortprene™ material with a soft, terrycloth liner. Fastens with hook and loop.
- Includes hook-backed gel pad.
- The silicone gel pad measures 1/8" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (3.2mm x 6.4cm x 3.8cm).
- Hypoallergenic and nontoxic with an indefinite shelf life.
- Effective for up to six weeks.
- Gel pads can be cut for a custom fit.
- Replacement gel pads are available.
- Fabriform® Gel Supports are also available.
- Available in black.
- Small: Up to 3" (8 cm)
- Medium: 3 - 1/2 (9cm)
- Large: Over 3-1/2" (Over 9cm)
*Need this item right away? Please contact the Dublin Healthy Living Center to purchase:
- Dublin Medical Offices: (925) 556-4297
- Available to ship anywhere or pick up at your local Kaiser Permanente facility.